Monday, October 12, 2009




We found out last week that we are having another precious baby girl. I was walking through Babies R Us the other day and found myself looking at the baby girl clothes.. they are so cute and so fun to shop for. I liked shopping for Nathan when he was born because it was a nice break from all the pink that I had previously starred at on Kaitlyn.. so now I am loving having a break from the blue.. and back to pink we go. We are in the process of changing the kids rooms around and once Nathan's big boy room is finished I get to transform the nursery back to my pink and green I used for Kaitlyn. I have bins and bins in the attic of all her baby stuff.. so I think we'll be set. Hopefully diapers will be all I need to stock up on with the exception of a few new cute outfits of course. This baby girl will be born two months earlier (seasonally) than Kaitlyn, but I hope things all still fit and are weather suitable. I am excited to meet this new bundle of joy and can't wait to see who she looks like! I love her already!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

yeah!! a baby girl...so sweet!

Our Journey to Africa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see pictures when she arrives!

The Brooks Family said...

Congrats! So excited for you! Enjoy the wonderful choas of three...it is so fun!!!
Oh...are you going to Cincinnati anytime for the holidays? Let me know...