i keep trying to get some cute pictures of the kids in their sibling shirts.. this is the best i could get today! a more detailed entry about our newest addition still to come...
Jenny!!! Oh goodness...I have been thinking about you, praying for you and wondering how you were and when your newest little love was coming and...she's here! What a great lookin crew!!!
I am just a simple girl who loves her family.. I am thankful that each day God shows me a glimpse of who He is in every smile on my husband's face, laughter in my children's voices and in the joy of sharing life with incredible friends.
2 comments:
Jenny they are all three so cute - just like their momma! I know ya'll are proud and I can't wait to see them in person! love you mean it! - v2
Jenny!!! Oh goodness...I have been thinking about you, praying for you and wondering how you were and when your newest little love was coming and...she's here! What a great lookin crew!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment