
Recently I was telling Brandon about one of my friends and what a great blogger she is (kelly.. that is you!) and I said she has three kids, when does she have time to blog? His comment to me was.. she probably doesn't take naps! I wasn't offended, though my husband was not so discretely taking a jab at me that I love to take naps while the kids are napping. Nevertheless, today I am blogging! :o) I am definitely not sleep deprived anymore since Nathan started sleeping through the night last month.. so I really don't have an excuse to be a slacker and snuggle up on the couch for a few hours in the afternoon. Instead I am being a slacker and choosing to do this blog rather than go mop my floors or dust..etc. Ok, enough of that.. on to the blog..

1 comment:
I am SOOOOO super excited you started a blog! Yes, I no longer have the luxury of taking naps. Kourtney doesn't nap every day anymore - maybe like 3 times a week. And when she does it usually never happens that all the naps line up at the same time!
-Kelly
Post a Comment