Thursday, August 13, 2009

not just "2 lil rogers" anymore...

I really don't know what I was thinking when I titled my blog address this because I knew that we would eventually want more little ones. I started this blog right after Nathan was born and of course having 2 was new to me so I was excited about it. 

If you haven't already heard, we are expecting baby #3! It was a little bit of a surprise but a pleasant one. We were talking about trying to get pregnant, just one month later. My due date is March 20th, just five days away from Nathan's birthday. We are thinking that it will be earlier based on past history of the size of our babies :o) I love that God's plans always trump our plans. His timing is perfect and I am excited to meet this new addition to our family.  I had a dr. appointment yesterday and when I came home, Kaitlyn said "Is the baby out yet?.. I laughed and said, No, it's going to be a LONG time before he/she is ready to come out. She keeps trying to convince me that is a girl. I think its just because that is what she wants it to be. 

The great thing is, I always seem to be pregnant around the same time of year so all my maternity clothes will work. And hopefully girl or boy the clothes we already have packed away from Kaitlyn and Nathan will fit this baby and in the same seasons. Which is fabulous! 

I can't wait to see what God wants to teach me through this next season.. One thing is for sure.. I cannot do it without Him! I have already been more tired and a little more queezy but I am praying it passes quickly. I am thankful that His grace covers me everyday and His strength is perfect. I am so blessed and thankful for this precious little life.. what a gift!

Here is the first picture.. looking like a peanut.





4 comments:

Vanessa said...

such a welcoming womb! can't wait to watch as things progress...now that i'm on "this" side it's so much more fun! love you, mean it!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jenny! I didn't know you were expecting! Welcome to the "mom of three" club!

Our Journey to Africa said...

Congratulations Jenny!!! SO excited for you guys!!!