Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

Hey all you bloggy friends! This is something you want to read! My friend Jennifer told me about the Shutterfly Holiday Card promotion and I am so excited! They are giving away 50 free Christmas cards from the 2010 Holiday Collection to all bloggers. Who doesn't love free stuff?! Go HERE to fill out a form and find out how you can get your FREE cards. I am usually so late in getting my Christmas cards out but hopefully with this little incentive I will be on the ball this year. They have tons of cute cards to choose from, so hopefully we all won't pick the same one :o) They also have other festive things like gift tags and address labels to match your card design. If you need a creative gift idea personalize a calendar! My sister-in-law did one once and it was the best gift. We still love to look at it.

Ok,now that we have Christmas cards covered, who has started their Christmas shopping? I can't wait to get decorating. I love this season.

No comments: